It’s time to gear up for the 3rd Annual MEGA Magic Classic. Please see the letter below from our Meet Chairperson, Amy Mueller. You will receive another email with information regarding committee sign up.
As you all know we are anxiously and furiously preparing for our 3rd Invitational…MEGA Magic!! This is an exciting time for our gym and me, as there is nothing better than hosting an Invitational and showing the gymnastics community how amazing Michigan Elite Gymnastics Academy is. One thing we have always prided ourselves on is the superior customer service and hospitality we strive to provide.
This being said, the success of the invitational directly relies on the family members of our team athletes. If everyone sells one sponsorship, no matter how large or small, it all goes to offset costs for the invitational and the competitive team program. SELL, SELL, SELL!!
Running a GREAT invitational requires a lot of time and dedication from each team family. The highlights of the Invitational is as follows:
- Each family MUST be an active participant of a committee. This means you MUST attend all meetings for your committee and be active in the process.
- All families (1 adult family member, 18 years old plus) MUST be present for set-up (Thursday evening) and clean-up on Sunday evening, time to be determined. All families must be present for the entire duration of the clean-up process
- Those people chosen to be the Chairperson of a committee will be exempt from clean up.
- Serving on a committee is in ADDITION to working your team commitment hours during the Invitational.
- Those families choosing to not attend or participate according to the Team Handbook will be subject to a financial penalty.
Committee signup will begin on Friday, July 17. You will receive an email with how to sign up. Please set the expectation of having your first committee meeting no later than August 2015.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected] or 517-204- 2581. I look forward to working with all of you for a successful MEGA Magic!
MEGA Magic Meet Chair
Please see the attached documents for important MEGA Magic Classic sponsorship information . We need your help to make this years MEGA Magic another huge success! All donations of money will receive a percentage back to be applied directly toward your team assessments and competition/camp fees.
TEAM POLICIES AND FORMS:
ALL Michigan Elite Team members must read the Team Handbook and complete the following forms. All forms must be completed and on file in order for your athlete to participate in practices, competitions and special events.
COLLEGE BOUND ATHLETE: All sophomore athletes in high school wishing to pursue an athletic scholarship should download this attachment and start the recruiting process!College Bound Athlete information sheet
You can also go to the USA Gymnastics website, and click on the women’s tab, then click on the collegiate tab. There is a presentation for the recruiting process.